Editor’s Pick: Marriage is an exciting vocation that tests daily your ability to love…
Originally published on Lagos Convo
We are still celebrating families and marriages in this month of love. From the comments on the previous posts, we are convinced a lot of you are really enjoying this series. The love story of Mr & Mrs Toritseju Ashogbon is another powerful one, you will certainly enjoy every line of the story. There are also plenty lessons to be drawn from it. Happy reading.
1.What’s our name?
Mrs Ufuoma Emerhor-Ashogbon aka Ufuomaee
2. What’s your spouse’s name?
Mr Toritseju Ashogbon
3. Can you recall the first time you ever set your eyes on your spouse?
Yes, he came to my office, Fair Life Africa Foundation, to volunteer for a programme. He accompanied our mutual friend Tosin Jegede, who came to teach the children.
4. Did it occur to you at that time he/she could ever become your better half today?
Not at all.
5. Was it a case of love at first sight?
Not for me. I don’t know if he would say so for himself. His story keeps changing. But he was definitely into me from the get go.
6. If it wasn’t love at first sight, how did the relationship begin after the first meeting?
He became a regular…