1. I hate that I can’t make you do anything. No matter how often I ask you or beg you. You do exactly what you want, when you want and how you want.
2. I hate that you often follow the crowd. Whatever is trending is what you will follow. You don’t seem to care whether it’s right or not, as long as everyone’s doing it!
3. I hate that you exalt celebrities like idols, and whatever they like you will like, whatever they do you want to do, and whatever they tell you to buy or not, you will, as you forfeit all to be cool…
4. I hate that you only seem to care about entertainment, having fun and doing whatever feels good. You don’t seem to have priorities or consider the consequences of your choices.
5. I hate that you often ignore me. Whether you agree or disagree, you choose to ignore and leave me wondering if you have heard me or not.
6. I hate that you would rather talk behind people’s back than say the truth to their face, even if it would help them become a better person or save them some embarrassment.
7. I hate that you don’t easily forgive nor do you forget. You keep stock of offences, and even when the person apologizes or changes their ways, you still judge them for things they did in the past.
8. I hate that you want to be treated differently than you treat others. You want to be listened to, understood, forgiven and supported, but you are not ready nor willing to do so to others.
9. I hate how you are so fickle! One minute, you love this, another minute you hate it! One day you want this, and another day, it’s another. You can hardly be faithful to anything…
10. And most of all, I hate that you remind me so much of myself; selfish, needy, fickle, hypocritical and unjust. And so I understand, it’s the human condition. But I want to change… I know I can’t count on you to help me, so I’ll call on and lean on God!
“Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets…” (Matthew 7:12).
Photo credit: http://www.unsplash.com
If you liked this post, you might like DEAR BLOGGER, DO YOU REALLY DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO TO YOU?
Are you blessed by this ministry? Why not partner with me?