What is this award? I honestly I’m not sure. But I was still honoured when L. Dwaine Boswell of ‘I Am Worth The Effort’ blog nominated me for the said award. I have come to learn the conditions are that I identify ten other worthy nominees, answer ten questions he sent me, and ask ten of my nominees too. I believe the aim is to acknowledge and promote new bloggers.
First of all, thank you Dwaine, for reading my blog and considering it worthy to be recognised in this way. I hope that it will truly impact people’s lives positively! Thanks for your devotional blog too, which inspires many believers to keep up the faith.
I appreciate your questions, and here are my answers 🙂
1. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted a platform to air my views on issues, my thoughts about life and also keep a record of my spiritual lessons, as a reference.
2. What is your best blogging tip?
Write like you think… It’s the most natural way. You will also find your thinking changing as you see what comes out in your writings!!!
3. What is your favorite time of the year?
Summer in the Western nations, because that’s when it is warm and sunny! Christmas in Nigeria, because that’s our Summer!
4. What is your favorite movie and why?
The Break Up. One of the few romantics that really tells it as it is, and doesn’t have the predictable ending everyone would have expected.
5. Your earliest memory goes back to what age?
When I was five years old. I remember I burnt myself and my dress playing with an iron!
6. If you had to teach something what would you teach?
Maths! I love it so much, keep dreaming of when I’ll get the chance to teach it as a vocation…
7. Would you rather have more time or money?
I thought about this and have swung back and forth, partly because I want to give the right answer. But the true answer is money! Not because I love it, but because I don’t think I need to spend a minute longer in this world than necessary! I want to go back to the Father, and if I had more money, I could use it to make the most of my time, to the glory of God!
8. What makes you smile?
Sunshine and ocean breezes. Beautiful and handsome people, and children who don’t have a care in the world!
9. If you weren’t scared what would you do?
I would tell you exactly what I think about the Nigerian government and its inadequate justice system!
10. What do you do for fun?
Ride on roller coasters. Dance. Watch romantic, feel good movies…
So, these are my questions to my nominees:
1. Have you always loved to write?
2. What was the first thing you wrote that you are proud of?
3. What would you say inspires you (in your writing)?
4. Do you read as much as you write?
5. If you were a book, would you be easy to read?
6. Would you say you are a good listener?
7. What is the best lesson you learned from another person (apart from Jesus)?
8. Do you think all men are made equal?
9. What is the fundamental difference between women and men?
10. If you could go back in time, what would you change in human history?
And the nominees are…
1. Andrew Hines
7. Lady Icons
10. Pages of Love
Merry Christmas! God bless us EVERYONE!