1. I love that you are not easily broken. Though you fall often and are beaten and oppressed, you are resilient and passionate about life and determined to survive.
2. I love that even when things are hard for you, you can always find the words to say to encourage someone else, even if it just drawing from your experience. And even when you’re down to your last, you are still willing to share.
3. I love that you often see the glass as half-full instead of half-empty, and choose to remain positive and optimistic no matter what is happening around you.
4. I love how when you decide to do something, you put everything into it to make sure it works. And when you turn from doing wrong, your sincerity to be a better person is evident to all.
5. I love your creative mind that is always coming up with new ideas and technologies, always trying to improve on something or yourself!
6. I love that you do take things to heart, even if you don’t always say it or show it. You ponder on it, work on it and choose to take heed of correction to be a better you.
7. I love your smile and your laughter. I love to watch you play, dance, sing and do the many things you are good at that bring you joy.
8. I love your resilient hope, even in the most discouraging circumstances, you continue to believe and persevere.
9. I love your faithfulness to people and causes that matter to you, like your family, friends, country and good causes.
10. I love how all these things make you human; not special and unattainable, just wonderful and inspiring. It makes me want to be a better me too.
“What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet…” (Psalm 8:4-6).
Photo credit: http://www.unsplash.com
If you liked this post, you might like TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU!
Are you blessed by this ministry? Why not partner with me?